These are all official documents concerning the identification of equines:
- Royal Resolution dd. september 26, 2013, for cancellation of the Royal Resolutions of June 16, 2005 and july 6, 2009, concerning the identification and the codification of equines in a central databank.
- Royal Resolution dd. July 6, 2009, in modification of the Royal Resolution dd. Juni 16, 2005, concerning the identification and the codification of horses in a central databank.
- Regulation (CE) N° 504/2008 from the Commission dd. June 6, 2008, for the application of the Directives 90/426/CEE and 90/427/CEE from the Council, concerning the methods of identification for equines.
- Ministerial Resolution dd. October 3, 2007, to confirm the application procedures relative to the identification of equines
- Ministerial Resolution dd. October 9, 2006, to confirm the additional conditions to which a veterinarian must conform himself to achieve the identification of equines.
- Ministerial Resolution dd. June 30, 2006, to confirm the costs related to the identification of equines.
- Ministerial Resolution dd. May 23, 2006 indicating the organisation responsable for the management of the central databank for identification of equines
- Royal Resolution dd. June 16, 2005 relatief aan de identificatie en de codificatie van paarden bij een centrale databank.
If you want more information on this regulations, please contact FAVV (Federal Agency for Foodsafety) and the Federal Service of Public Health, Foodsafety and Environment .